“People I need to discuss something with you and I hope that every person who has a child or grandchild will read”
Your hair will stand up when you hear what is going on in our country with the way Human Trafficking is rampant in every part of the country.
The Organisation that fight HUMAN TRAFFICKING in South Africa says that,
1. In South Africa a child gets stolen every 30 seconds to be kidnapped for the sex industry?
2. The popular ages are between 4 and 12 years and then between 16 and 22 years.
3. NOW YOU BETTER SIT DOWN: When a child is stolen, he/ she exchange hands 21 times within 5 minutes. They do this to wipe out the tracks that can lead to the child. You will NEVER see that child again.
4. They immediately paralyse the child with an injection so the child can’t make a sound.
5. Small children are passed on by hand. Bigger children are put in a wheelchair and covered with a blanket so everyone will think it is a disabled child.
6. The whole time the child is aware of what is going on around him/ her but are unable to move or make a sound.
7. Within 12 hours the child is loaded in a container with only a bottle of water. About 140 kids fits into one container with no sanitary facilities or ventilation.
8. The containers are then shipped and it takes about 21 days to reach Thailand, China or Japan. The whole time those children are locked in that container. About 4 of the 140 children survive.
9. The syndicates work on 2 survivers per shipment. They say a child is about a 7 million income in a 5 year period. After that the child’s time is up and they throw them in the sea for the sharks to finish their dirty work.
– Don’t send your child to the shop or the cafe alone.
– Keep your child close to you in the Malls and don’t let them out of your sight.
– Don’t let another child look after your child. Children don’t have that sense of responsibility.
11. THE MOST POPULAR TIME AND PLACES TO STEAL CHILDREN ARE IN THE MORNINGS ON THEIR WAY TO SCHOOL, IN THE AFTERNOON ON THEIR WAY BACK HOME, WEEKENDS IN JOLLS IN MALLS AND IN CHURCHES AFTER SERVICE.
Save a Child today.