*Brief presentation of RAGP TELECOM Business*
Recharge and get paid is not a promo!Recharge and get paid Ltd is a limited liability company incorporated by the CAC in August, 2015 and licensed by the NCC on 22nd March, 2016 to carry out telecommunications business in Nigeria. Recharge and get paid Ltd has also obtained the distributorship licence of all the Four major GSM network providers in Nigeria to distribute their recharge card digitally. As the name implies, it means when you recharge your own phone, you will be paid cash discount.
*RAGP mission statement*
“To create wealth for the people, through our superb products; unique compensation plan, create employment….”
*Explanation of RAGP mission statement*
– to create wealth for the people. Who are these people? It’s simply the 140M Nigerians who are actively using GSM; recharging their phones and subscribing for data since 2001 without cash discount or any form of cash reward.
– RAGP superb products. Our product is recharge card, which almost everyone uses.
– unique compensation plan: for those who can do the networking aspect, which is not compulsory anyway, RAGP has the best compensation plan in Nigeria now.
– Creating employment: so many jobless graduates have found work doing RAGP business.
*Huge Market potential of recharge card in Nigeria*
Nigeria has close to 140M active GSM users, more than 100M out of this are connected to the internet. These 140M people contribute close to #100bn on daily basis through recharging and data subscription. MTN Lumos was bought recently and discovered that one has to use MTN recharge card for subscription to get Light 24/7. Half of this #100bn go to distributors. This is what the banks saw and started selling recharge card through VTU.
*Why you shouldn’t recharge from your bank account*
Many people erroneously believe that their banks don’t charge them extra amount when they recharge directly from their account. Let me ask u these following questions:
1. Do you receive SMS alert after recharging, and how many?
2. Even if the SMS alert charges are not debited immediately, do u ever receive SMS debit alert any other time within the month?
Some people also maintain that banks charge for VAT which goes to the federal Govt.
Banks will also earn 5% from your network provider, this money could be yours if you are a distributor through RAGP.
*Registration packages in RAGP*
to be part of RAGP business, you must register in any of these packages:
1. *Executive Platinum* #100,000
2. *Ordinary Platinum* #50,000
3. *Diamond* #40,000
4. *Gold* #30,000
5. *Silver* #20,000
6. *Bronze* #10,000
7. *Basic* #5,000.