There are risk and benefits when physical activities is going-on. The common effect of exercise are muscle, skeletal injury and burn-out.
- Warm-up and cool down before doing exercise
- Wear comfortable clothing i.e. well-padded shoes that can help protect heels and feet’s.
- Wear appropriate gear like helmet, pads for cycling before exercise.
- Give yourself break during activity
- Don’t exercise immediately after a full meal
- Don’t exercise with an empty stomach
- Drink extra fluid like water, glucose etc. before, during and after prolonged exercise.
- Do not exercise when unwell/sick
- Avoid doing outdoor vigorous exercise in hot or humid weather.