HOW HIV/AIDS CAN BE TRANSMITTED FROM ONE PERSON TO ANOTHER.
HIV/AIDS is a deadly disease the kills and damage the immune system of the infected person.
- It can be transferred when fluid from an infected person enters
- The body of another person through the following ways:
- When having sexual intercourse (Vaginal and Penis)
- During transfusion of contaminated or infected blood
- Using of contaminated blades, syringes, needle and other piercing instruments.
- From and infected pregnant mother to her child during pregnancy, birth and breast feeding.