Lagos state briefing by the Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu.
Adjusted relaxation of lockdown guidelines by from 4th May (Highlights)
- Official workcing hours will be from 9am to 3pm .
- Offices to operate at 60percent capacity with infrared thermometer and cleaning items provided by such offices.
- Commercial buses to operate at 60percent capacity. Okada not allowed.
- Entertainment/ Event centre remain close for now.
- Funerals are permitted with maximum of 20people and they must maintain physical distances, no party after the burial.
- Curfew from 8pm to 6am.
- Schools still remain closed.
- Schedules will be done for our normal markets like mile12 etc . It cant be daily operation.
- Nurtw, Neca, MAN and state government to work out the modalities to ensure full complianc
- Religion operations remain closed.
- Civil servants from level 1 to 12 are to remain at home except those on essential services
- We are going to have whistle blowers.